Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beautiful Bridal Shower


The murmur and laughter of women sharing in the joyous season of my beautiful friend Jodi simply warms my heart. I just got back from a wedding shower thrown by her church family - it was WONDERFUL! My favorite, favorite part was that it was God-centered - even the cleverly constructed Jeopardy game! What an encouragement it is to see the body and support God has provided for her and Grant as she enters into this season. I'm taking pointers for the next showers i get to plan - prayer circle is a definite must! What a better way to send the bride-to-be/couple-to-be off than with prayers, blessings and glory to God!



I am so thankful for the women God has placed in my life. Being able to spend time with Chana and Zach after being away from them for so long has been so great. And knowing that my dear roomies, Jod and Rach, though they are no longer roomies, are still available and dear friends is encouraging beyond belief. Thank you GOD for these three. Thank You, GOD for today and Your glorious sunshine. Thank You for coffee ministry with my dear friend, thank You for all You are. You are my everything. Continue to guide me and lead me - wherever and whenever that may be. I love You, i love You.

Check it: My Hope is Built by Shane and Shane: Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment