Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As of Recent


"For i know the plans that i have for you," says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me." -Jeremiah 29:11-13

Words straight from You, Lord. You know, we don't. You know what's best for us, even when we think we know better. You know the reason behind the seasons we're in, even those of sorrow and depression. We can not do this on our own. So, I will look for You. I will pray, and trust that You hear. I will find You as i seek You and look to You.

I got to take Jodi and Grant's - two of my dearest friends (Jodi is one of my best friends and roommates) ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS this past Sunday! This is only round one, i'm guessing there will be more! Mmm, what a joy it is to get to capture the joy and new life Jodi and Grant are about to embark on. :)







2 comments:

  1. Oh what delightfully, sweet pictures!!!! :) Very good, Katy...the last one is so cute. :) It's like she's whispering a secret to him or something. :) I like the railing in the photo too...very creative. Grant is wearing my favorite colored shirt! :) When is their wedding?
    I love that verse that you shared, too. It's one of my favorites and I always try to remind myself of it when I'm going through hard times. Thank you for reminding me today. :)

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Aren't Jodi and Grant LOVELY!? Their wedding is JUNE 26th!!! :) I love the verse too. It's so so so important to remember, but one i so often forget. :)

    ReplyDelete