Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've Found a Love

Lord, I am reminded by Your unfailing love each and every day. Your mercies are new every morning. My soul makes its boast in You, my hope and joy is in You alone.

Fully to enjoy is to glorify. In commanding us to glorify Him, God is inviting us to enjoy Him -C.S. Lewis, Prayer of Praise

"When i call on Your name, You answer.
When i fall, You are there by my side.
You delivered me out of my darkness.
Now i stand in the hope of new life.

By grace, I'm free,
You've rescued me.
Now all i am is Yours.

I found a love, greater than life itself.
I found a hope stronger and nothing compares
I once was lost, now I'm alive in You.
I come alive in You.

You're my God and my firm Foundation.
It is You whom I'll trust at all times.
I give glory and praise, adoration
to my Savior who's seated on high."
-I've Found a Love

No comments:

Post a Comment