Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amazing Women and a Prayer of Gratitude



Thank You, thank You, thank You, Lord, for the women You have placed in my life during this sacred season. Brianna Millet. Liz Staszak. Heather Wydeven. Kristin Langlois. Becki Etzel. Jodi Buckentine. Rachel Tabalba. Lindsay Stadler. To name just a few You have blessed me with in the past 48 hours ALONE. You are good, You are good. You are my one and only. You know the depths of my heart, You know what's best for me and for Your kingdom.

You have delivered me, You have redeemed me, You have brought me to where I am here and now. It is You i ultimately seek. So i surrender any and all things on an altar to You. This is about YOU and YOU ALONE. Thank You for hearing me. Thank You for Your strength and for the clean heart You're creating in me. Thank You for affirming a love i've held on to, for affirming it's validity and for asking for me to lay it down once and for all. Thank YOU. I will strive to know Your joys in any and all.

3 comments:

  1. You're the shiz Katy :) Shiz like as in cool pez dispensers, passion tea lemonade, and wolpins.

    You are a wonderful encouragement and a true joy... a precious sister in Christ! So glad to have met you!! Praying for you and I so look forward to continuing to run and fight together! One thing I know... it IS ALL worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katy, i know the Lord is stirring your heart for something BIG, as BIG as the love He has for You. i'm praying and praying and hoping your heart is healing.

    you're nice to mention me here. : )

    ReplyDelete